Monday, August 11, 2008

the past few weeks

I really hate blogging without pictures and I couldn't find my USB thingy to plug my camera chip into to get them on my blog (I'm totally into technology if you can't tell). But I finally found it last night so here is a short recap of the last few weeks.

3 weeks ago - Brian and Amanda's wedding in Yakima, WA. Amanda of course looked beautiful and Heather, Allison and I had some fun being the oldest A-Phi's there. Good times!



2 weeks ago - Seafair. Jessica is a crazy networking lady, so she knew someone who put together one of the charity hospitality tents at Seafair this year. We bought weekend passes through Jess' friend about 5 months ago. It was a very fun, but very long weekend full of hydro planes, regular planes and boats. The Northwestern (from the show Deadliest Catch) was there and seeing it was basically the highlight of my weekend.



this past weekend (aka yesterday)- Camping. We got a ton of camping gear as wedding gifts and we just haven't had time to use any of it until this weekend. We went camping with the Doran's and the Thorp's at the Wish-Poosh camp site near Salmon la Sac. It was really fun and I think I might actually like camping. The only problem is that I wore flip flops the entire weekend and didn't put any bug spray on my feet, so both feet are completely trashed with bug bites. I could barely sleep last night because of the itching and I think I have gone way over the "recommended dose" for Benadryl cream. (I guess I really can't complain because Christian got about 1,000 more bug bites than me, sorry Christian hope you're doing ok).

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Yay for camping! I think it's funny that Christian looks trashed in the picture and he was probably the least intoxicated of all three dudes.