Our seats ended up being in the bleachers on the right side (right side if you're standing behind Blue Thunder looking at the field) of the 12th man flag and Blue Thunder. A stadium employee pointed out the direction of our seats and we proceeded to climb up some high school bleachers to the top row. Each seat is distinguished with blue painters tape and another strip of tape lists the section, row and seat number (hand written in black sharpie). I thought we would actually be standing in a designated box the entire time, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that I actually had a place to sit down if I wanted to. In reality you end up standing the entire game anyways because everyone in front of you is standing and you also have to stand to see as much of the field as possible (you can't really see the closest end zone even with no one in front of you).
Eric thought our seats were amazing and we ended up having a really good time; especially since the Seahawks won 37-13. Go Seahawks!!!


1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a good time - and the picture turned out so cute! that should be your new picture for everything! I love it! Go HAWKS!
Post a Comment